Wednesday, November 28, 2012

World Series Champions Macarons - Run #20

It goes without saying that the San Francisco Giants kicked major boo-tay in the 2012 World Series.

Can you believe it's already been a month since the win? 

Like I said in my WS post, I made these macarons before Game 4 even started.  I already had that feeling that magic was happening that night.  Thank goodness they did win because I would have totally been moded otherwise!  These were such fun to make and I can't wait to make more celebratory macarons in the future!

SF 49ers, SF Bulls, Golden State Warriors - let's go! 

(...and here's me crossing my fingers for the SJ Sharks!)

10/28/12 - "World Series Champions" - SF Giants-Inspired Shells with Burnt Caramel Buttercream

#fearthebeard - #rallyenchiladas - #yeswecain - #vogelstrong - #gogiants - #yougetthepicture

No comments:

Post a Comment