Monday, November 12, 2012

San Jose Sharks Macarons - Run #16

I miss my Sharkies. I swear. This NHL lockout is getting me frustrated. With the Giants winning the World Series and the end of the MLB season, I don't know what to do with myself.

The Niner games are on once a week and its proven that it is not good for my blood pressure to watch their games. Tie?! Really?! I never was into the Warriors much. The Chicago Bulls in the 90's were my team. Period. And I'm just catching interested in the SF Bulls hockey team. So what now?!

In the NHL, I appreciate the fact that they can beat each other up when the enforcers get frustrated. I miss it so much. I suppose I can support the SF Bulls until the head honchos at the NHL can figure it out.

Til then I just have to enjoy my San Jose Sharks-inspired macarons. I tried making the shells in the same technique as I used with the birthday cake [cake cake cake] macs I made last month. The teal was on the greener side than blue, but I am extremely please with how the design came out.

Hey, at least my hubbies Ryane Clowe (San Francisco team) and Devin Setoguchi (Ontario team) are playing North America-side while my other faves are signed in Europe. I missed them last Saturday and they have another one coming up on Black Friday.

See you there!!

10/17/12 - "Chomp Chomp Chomp" - Teal Grean and Orange Shells
filled with Mint Chocolate Ganache

No comments:

Post a Comment